招聘 Duct Cleaning Technician
WE ARE HIRING!!!
A Commitment to Service Excellence
Are you consistent, caring and dependable with a passion for helping others? Are you a consummate professional with a commitment to safe, quality work? Are you willing to work hard, to your customers’ schedules, while constantly pushing yourself to be the best?
If so, then Honest Plumbing and Heating has the job for you.
We are currently recruiting for Air Duct Cleaning Technician to join our Duct Cleaning Team. This career position is a great opportunity for quality, service-minded professionals who are committed to providing exceptional service.
◊ 理工科背景（英语可以沟通优先 ）/ 提供培训机会
To be the right candidate you MUST have the following:
◊ Self motivated individual with good driving record
◊ Perform heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) cleaning services as required. Maintain a high standard of customer service and additional sales performance.
◊ Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
◊ An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a Positive, can-do attitude
◊ Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment
☆Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful. Completes customer service schedules on time. Keeps internal personnel informed of daily schedule.
☆Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services. ☆Determines customer requirements. Access customer's heating and air conditioning unit in appropriate manner. If necessary cut hole in plenum, wearing safety equipment.
☆Ability to manipulate the cleaning unit from the van rolling it into the customer's home. Wearing appropriate safety equipment, provides professional Air Duct cleaning services in customer's home using company-provided equipment. Provided safety equipment might include goggles or safety glasses, dust mask, gloves, etc.
- Cleaning equipment would include the cleaning unit, the compressor unit, and high pressure lines.
- Clean and replace registers
- If necessary, repair hole made in plenum.
- Clean up any work areas, removing all debris and dust.
- Follow all safety procedures as prescribed by the company
- Ask customers for additional business and successfully sell add-on services and products (such as Furnace tune up, Filters, Humidifier etc.)
- Operate company vehicle with good judgment, obeying all laws and rules of the road.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Maintain assigned company vehicle in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- On a daily basis, accurately complete route sheet and have all supporting documents in order.
- Satisfactorily complete daily check-out and check-in procedures in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform every day.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to recognize and rectify problems
- Driving record acceptable to insurance carrier
- Ability to manipulate lift equipment weighing approximately 100 pounds
- Industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- Basic mathematics skills
- Outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org