We are looking for goal – oriented Electrician Technician for our Regina/Saskatoon location, due to our electrical business growth.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Client Focused
- Highly Self Motivated
- Able to meet and achieve set quotas
We are offering the successful candidate:
- Opportunity for rapid career growth
- Detailed and on going training and development
- Flex schedule
- Paid incentive vacations
- Bi-Weekly pay
Purpose of Position: The Industrial Electrician & Millright will work as part of a team to install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in a manufacturing environment. The incumbent will be reporting to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager. The position will also support in repairing, maintaining, overhauling and installing a variety of machinery, including pumps, motors, grinders, blowers, compressors, presses, injection systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Install, examine, replace or repair AC Drives, power control circuits, starters, MCC’s, motors and Microprocessor based systems electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, air conditioner and heating fixtures and other electrical components in residential, industrial and commercial environment
- Test electrical and electronic equipments, and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems to make sure that our products can coordinate with these units well.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, commercial and residential electrical and electronic control systems , existing heating，AC fixtures and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records for our existing customers
- On-site installation, retrofit, test, and servicing responsibilities
- Performing routine preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May need to work as a team with other technicians to make the best results for the works been signed by the electrical contract and other contract(s) with clients.
- Must be a Licensed Electrician.
- Continuous learning
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of hydraulic, pumps and compressors, pneumatic and PLC controls, math skills and strong troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to understand blueprints and specifications.
- Must be computer literate (including familiarity with Microsoft office suite).
- Must be willing to work outside of regular business hours and perform on call support as required.
- Demonstrates initiative and can work both independently and/or as part of a team.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to take a logical approach to problem-solving.
Apply today to join our Honest Plumbing and Heating firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent